🌟 Employee Spotlight: Getting to Know Karen
When I’m not at work helping our members, you can usually find me doing something that involves family, planning, traveling, writing, or simply enjoying the little things in life.
👨👩👧👦 My Biggest Blessings
Without a doubt, my twelve grandchildren are some of the greatest blessings in my life. They keep me busy, keep me laughing, and remind me just how special family is. Being a grandmother is one of my favorite roles, and I treasure every opportunity I get to spend time with them.
🏔️ A Little Colorado Adventure
One fun fact that many people at work probably don’t know about me is that, when I was in my early twenties, I lived and worked on Pikes Peak in Colorado for four years!
I absolutely loved my time there. I got to wake up surrounded by some of the most beautiful mountain scenery, spend time hiking, and explore places like Colorado Springs and Denver. Those years gave me so many wonderful memories, and Colorado still holds a special place in my heart.
💌 I’m a Pen Pal!
I am also a pen pal enthusiast! I currently regularly write to about five women, and I absolutely love getting “happy mail” in my mailbox. In a world where so much communication happens through texts and emails, there is something special about sitting down and writing an actual letter—and even more fun about opening the mailbox and finding something other than a bill!
📖 Planner Girl at Heart
I am definitely a planner girl. I use my planner to keep myself organized and on track with all the things I need to accomplish. I even have a budget planner. Now, whether having a budget planner automatically makes me better at budgeting is still up for debate! 😂 But at least I have a plan!
🗽 My Favorite Vacation
One of my favorite trips was my visit to New York City this past April. I loved exploring the city, seeing the famous sights, and experiencing all the energy that makes New York so unique.
And, of course, I had to experience the food! I had some amazing cannoli in Little Italy, and since I had always heard about New York pizza, I absolutely had to try that too. Let’s just say the cannoli did not disappoint!
❤️ Why Retention Is a Good Fit for Me
One of the things I value most about my time with LegalShield is that I genuinely try to do my job the right way and give each member the best help I can.
Sometimes my heartstrings get pulled because I truly want to help every person I talk to. That’s one of the reasons I feel like the Retention Department has been such a good fit for me. I believe we’re here not only to retain members, but also to help them understand the value of what we offer and make sure they feel heard.
I’m constantly learning in this department, and I’m grateful for the training, tools, and knowledge we’re given to help us become better at what we do. Retention isn’t always easy, but I’ve learned that one bad day doesn’t mean it’s always going to be a bad day.
You have to celebrate the small wins, appreciate the big wins, and keep moving forward.
And that’s probably a pretty good description of me, too: keep learning, keep growing, keep helping, and always look for the next adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment