Sunday, April 21, 2024

Homemaker vibes


Made a pasta salad for lunch today.  Will be taking what is left to work the next few days.  I enjoy eating the pasta salad during busy days. I only have 30 minutes for my lunch break.   Every time I make pasta salad its never the same. Tomorrow I will add sweet peppers and cucumbers to my pasta for work lunch. Will also take a small salad as well.

I used ranch in mine today.  I wanted the creamy consistency.  Mr C put Italian dressing on his pasta. He doesn’t like all the extras that I normally add to mine.  I’m actually surprised he eats pasta salad.  It’s not his favorite meal at all. I might be rubbing off on him just a tad bit. 

Trevor, Mellissa and Kyndall Mae came to visit us today.  They even ate pasta salad.  If I had known ahead of time I would have cooked a meal.  But they seemed to like the pasta salad as they had second helpings. 
Had Mellisa help me with my IPad. I need more help with it soon. Am having trouble with passwords.   
Today I wrote several letters this morning.  I also worked on our bedroom.  It really needed a good dusting and straightening.  Which I was glad to do.  Worked on my bedside table and emptied my trash. Didn’t vacuum but will do that soon.  A mini Sunday reset. 
We went to the grocery store and spent $85.00 on just a few items.  Picked up mini pepperonis, cherry tomatoes, green onions, lettuce, chocolate milk, white milk, Sunny D, Cheetos, macaroni salad, smoked sausage and cabbage.    We also picked up Savannah bacon, Cheetos, chocolate milk and Sunny D. I feel like out list was way random. I am planning on making fried cabbage and smoked sausage for a dinner this week. 
We made plans to have Kyndall’s birthday party here on April 28th at our house. She wants a Bluey themed party.  We will just make it a pizza party. We will have it outside under the carport area of the shop. Will look into a bouncy house.  Will figure out the treat bags as well. Better get to making list for party plans. 
Mr C and I are planning my birthday party for May 11th.  We will be grilling out for my party.  I will also make list for my party as well. I plan on inviting a few of my friends.  Told Kyndall Nana was going to have a Barbie party.  She thought that was a great idea.  In my mind I can see pink cake and pink punch and cookies.  Doubtful that I will go that route. Am going to check out party ideas on Pinterest for turning 57.  Should be lots of inspiration on Pinterest.  I do know I don’t want an old lady party..just saying. 
Mr C don’t know it yet but his gift tome is a computer for my desk.  He said to me that I didn’t need a computer for the house with all my devices.  I told him he’s wrong. I want it and need it.  I probably should go ahead and get it ordered.  Once I have made up my mind it’s pretty much set in stone. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment