Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Kyndall’s 1st day at Bray Schools

Am glad Kyndall and Mellissa are back in Oklahoma. She is going to be attending the school her daddy attended.  The school is a small country school.  Her  pre k teacher also taught her daddy.  Mrs. Pass is so sweet and is a good teacher.  Can’t  imagine what Kyndall is thinking coming from a large school going to a small school.  She did enjoy her first day. They went to the library and checked out a book. Her book was about lemonade family.  If I understood correctly. 

Mellissa always dresses Kyndall so cute. She makes sure that her hair is cute.  Love how she is teaching her good hygiene skills as well. 
I need to look for a few more outfits for Kyndall. I really enjoy buying her cute outfits when I see something super cute.  Just got a cute dress in today for summer.  Seems like I do order her clothes in pink or purple.  Pink is her favorite color currently.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment