Saturday, April 20, 2024

Rainy Saturday Day

Actually had a good hair day.  Except the rain is here for most of the day.  I need to run a few errands later today.  This morning I am writing a few pen pal letters.  I have four to reply to from my new pen pals that I requested back in March.  I have always enjoyed writing letters since I was in middle school.  Thru the years I may have lots of pen pals, depending on what all is going on in my life.  Unfortunately I have lost many good pen pals to my own fault as sometimes it took me forever in replying back to them.  This year I am giving myself 2 weeks to reply. Of course sooner is better to get a reply in the mail.  Seems like the weekends are better for me to sit down and take my time in writing my friends.  More of a slow pace and don’t  have to hurry to get the letter done. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment