Monday, October 14, 2024

Year journal

I bought this blank mixed media journal for my ramblings starting today till I get it filled in with whatever comes to my mind.  I hope to doddle, write entries, glue in family pictures, do some art journaling. Just document from today going forward. 
So you may be wondering why I decided to get this journal in place.  Let me say that I seen my friend Moira post about her completed personal journal that she has been working on this past year.  I have not ever committed to a year long journal.  So I didn’t want to wait till first of 2025 to start on it, so here we go.  
The cover really drew my eye.  It will go into my work bag so if I have time I can work on it at work if I have time. I am truly excited to start this journal. 
I really enjoy pasting in magazine pictures.  So hope to find some cool articles as well.  Although I also know I will be placing recipes in my book as well.  As many of you know I enjoy trying new recipes to me.  That be said They need to be fairly easy.  I have never been one who wanted to be domesticated but yet here I am.  Am learning that cooking/baking doesn’t have to be complicated to be good. 
Anyways I am super ready to start filling in the blank pages with all kinds of randomness. Hopefully I will keep you updated with my journal. 
Have a beautiful day and be well. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment