Thursday, October 10, 2024

Employee appreciation week

The theme this year is adventure awaits.  I do like the way the break room looks with the decorations. Am glad they did think about us.

Normally not many coworkers use the break room for lunch.  They run and grab fast food or if they live close enough they go home to eat.  I tend to eat in here every work day.


Our managers and director supplied nachos for us today.  Everyone seemed to enjoy the nacho’s. 

Chili cheese nachos anyone? Yes please! 

Am glad to see they bought plenty for us workers!
So yes I was glad they provided lunch for us this year. In years past they catered three meals for us. Plus coffee from Viridian coffee shop.  Plus tshirts, small trinkets, branded items with our logo on items such as tumblers.  This business makes millions of dollars and could not even take money to do anything for us.  That is irritating to me.  Our managers paid for the lunch themselves.  Why does corporate think we would not notice or care?  We are out here making them money and they think so less of us. This is just how I feel.  
At the end of the day I am grateful that I work here, I have great insurance and benefits.  I love helping our members with their issues.  So I will overlook that corporate just don’t care about us and literally only care about their money at the end of the day.  They have done better but this year it was a bust. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment