Thursday, July 4, 2024

4th of July Celebration







Marlow 4 th of July parade was a memorable event.  Bringing together my dear sweet cousin Daisy, my cousin Mike, his wife and his children their spouses and grandson.  This is our time to meet up each year.  The parade featured an array of vehicles, including modern and vintage cars, atv’s, motorcycles, cam am’s, and several fire trucks.  Mary Hutton has a cool camero and it’s always fun to see her in the parade line up. Seen my brother Lonnie on his atv along with Dylan, Bryson and a couple of his granddaughters. My cousin Belinda was promoting her photography business on her float. Seen my dear departed friend Kim’s daughter Sammie Jo advertising her Etsy shop. Floats of diverse themes and designs showcased the creativity and unity  of our close knit community.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment