Friday, July 26, 2024

Outdoor movie at Cotten Blossom Winery

What a blessing to be watching Batman Lego with family.  Trevor, Mellissa, Kyndall, Aaron, Jessica, Logan, Brooks, Hattie, Grandma Berdine, Amelia and her daughter.  We all had fun.  Making memories is so important to me these days. Especially as I am getting older. 

Logan and Nana hanging out. I’m really surprised that Logan didn’t stay home in his man cave.  Brooks told me that his brother don’t let him in his room very often.  I totally understand with Brooks being 3 and Logan being 13.  Brooks would destroy Logan’s room in one minute.

Hattie 

Trevor and Mellissa

Kyndall posing for camera




How much fun to be outside watching a movie as a family.  Unfortunately Blake was working.  I hope we can do this together sometime. I sure am enjoying spending more time with Grandma Berdine.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment