Sunday, July 7, 2024

Sunday Funday

It’s been awhile since Cherrie and I have had a Sunday Funday.  I enjoy our girl outings.  Just seems as we get older the less time we are going and doing stuff.  For me I really enjoy my time at home.  Although I am making myself be more active this summer, on a budget.  

Our first stop was to spend $50.00 gift card that Mr. C.  Got as his Father’s Day gift from Alisha & Jonathan.  Just keep in mind I am not familiar with the different types of fishing tackle.  I wrote down what he wanted before leaving the house.  Once at Bass Pro it was like a scavenger hunt.  I have no clue what Hula poppers, crank bait, braided line would be located.  Thankfully Cherrie knew what Hula poppers looked like and she found them fairly fast. We were able to find many crank bait tackle on our own. Unfortunately we had to get help on finding the last several items on our list.


Have you had a chance to visit a Bass Pro Shop.  So many things to buy and see.  My absolute favorite one is in Shreveport La.  Although I haven’t been back in several years.  I was always able to find fishing items on sale.  

These are a few items I bought for myself.  Mr.C’s pile had more items than mine.  I try to only buy pretty tackle.  Sometimes that’s not possible.  Currently am locating a few more metallic blue items.  Feel like I have a good amount of pink and purple fishing tackle. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment