Monday, May 27, 2024

Renting a cabin for Vacation at Broken Bow Okla



This is the cabin we are leaning towards for our upcoming vacation.  It’s definitely bigger than the ones I was looking at for just Mr. C. And I.  We are now going to share with Brody and. Savannah and boys.  I’m really looking forward to this family vacation. 

So many things I want to do while in Broken Bow.  First I definitely want to do Girls gone wine.  Everyone raves about this place.  It has a cozy boutique winery & gift shop.  I know I’m taking some frozen Wine-A-Rita’s home. Then Fish Tales Winery & Vineyard is on my list as well.  Can you tell I really want to incorporate wineries into my vacation?  

 Would like to make a stop at the Forest Heritage Center to get a few brochures for my journals. I am currently working on a June journal for Swap Bot.  They might even have some coupons on activities we can do with Lane and Landon. 

 For shopping I would like to go check out Janet's Treasure Chest.  My cousin's wife Whitney says it is full of fun stuff.  Broknbo Vintage Market has souvenirs and gifts for all ages. They have a second room  that host a well organized flea market featuring antiques and local art.  

They offer many great places to eat.  Am hoping  that we all will go to Greatful Head Pizza Oven & Tap Room.  Would also like to try The Blue Rooster it offers Southern eats.  Serves a full bar, outside seating and live music.

I am super excited about this trip.  The drive is about 4 hours and 15 minutes from us.  I haven't been on a decent road trip in forever. Mr. C. always laughs at me with all the junk food and drinks I think we must buy before we even leave town. Of course I know we will make a few pit stops on the way down to Broken Bow Oklahoma. 


No comments:

Post a Comment