Sunday, May 26, 2024

Shenanigans with Kyndall

Kyndall and I spent several hours outside.  She rode the riding toy, played with her baby dolls, and blew bubbles.  

Kyndall likes her picture to be taken.  She should as many as I take of her every time she comes to my house.

Kyndall stayed all night last night.  We ended up going to sleep around 10 pm.  Her dad called us at 11:30 pm and woke us up.  I wasn’t very happy, especially when he said I was just wondering what y’all are doing.  

We went to my great niece Laiklyn’s birthday party.  Kyndall and Trevor had so much fun playing on the water bounce house.  Was a good time with family. 
Trevor and Kyndall laughed and had such a good time at Laiklyn’s birthday party.  This water slide was a big hit for all the kids at the party.



The mermaid theme was super cute. Thinking it would be cute for one of my granddaughters birthdays.  Kara sure made this a cute party.


Hope Laiklyn had a great birthday!  She loved all her presents she received.  I bought her a princess magnet set, sweet tart rope candy, flavored popsicles (she pit in freezer as soon as they were in her hands) and a small scribble pony, card with $10.00.  I did wait till the last moment to buy her gifts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment