Sunday, August 18, 2024

Blessing Box

This is the box before I added my groceries.  Was surprised to see the drinks as well as the shelled walnuts. 

This is how I left the box. I always try to put pasta and spaghetti sauce in the box.  I felt like I added a variety of items.  I did put a package of hotdog buns with a can of chili with beans.  Also I added some ramen noodles for the young boy I met last week.  Hopefully he checks it at some point this evening.  I also bought a few microwave Mac and cheese containers.  Ranch dressing, corn,green beans, tomato sauce,  cookies, with individual packages of pop tart bites.  Don’t forget Mac and cheese, pasta salad, pasta sides, and couple of popcorns in individual size, similar to chips. 

#helpingothers, #gooddeeds

 

No comments:

Post a Comment