Saturday, August 17, 2024

Outing with co~workers

Today went to Okc with Whitney and Shelby.  Our first stop was Market Basket. It’s where Hobby Lobby’s items go once they are discontinued or even if they are samples.  Great prices on most everything. 
I was looking for items for Christmas. I am leaning toward buffalo plaid.  Bought 7 Christmas containers in buffalo plaid to put presents into once I get to that stage.  Bought a box of Christmas cards, several items for my journal that I’m currently putting together for a swap.  

Then on to Bass Pro Shop.  Of course I had to buy more tackle.  I bought items to put in Luther’s Christmas stocking.  

I could spend a hot minute in the fishing department.  I need to keep notes on what we need so I don’t buy excess of tackle we already have.

Enjoy looking at their displays. I should have taken more pictures but didn’t unfortunately.   Seems like I always see something new and different. 

We ate at Texas Roadhouse and is was so good. I got the beef tips and loaded mash potatoes.  
I enjoyed spending time outside of work with the girls.  Hope we do this again at some point. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment