Friday, August 2, 2024

Dallas Texas with family

Brooks and Nana…he is keeping me company by telling me lots of stories.  The drive is about 2 1/2 hours. O both Brooks and Hattie did well on the long drive.

Once we got to our room we unpacked.  We are staying at Hampton Inn near Grapevine Mall.  The suite was very nice and clean. 

We ate at Esparza’s.   It was really good.  I got the burrito with cheese topping. The servings was big. 


Jessica and Hattie


I may need to recreate this burrito at home.  
Our first night was good.  Brooks has so much energy and didn’t want to go to bed.   I know I went to asleep before the rest of the family.  I did read my vampire book for awhile. The book I’m reading is Filthy Rich Vampire.  Has a bit of spicy content 🌶️.  Am on 3rd book as I do like the story plot.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment