Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Dinner and swimming

We were invited to have dinner with Elizabeth and Charles on a Tuesday night.  Then everyone could go swimming.  Mr. C. And I didn’t swim.  We watched Lane and Landon splash around for awhile.  It was hot to say the least.  I really should have wore my bathing suit so I could have cooled down in the water. 

Everyone is having so much fun in the water. 

Brody and Lane playing water basketball.   
Dinner was so good they made ribs, fried okra, corn, pinto beans with jalapeños, baked potatoes.  Was one of the best meals I’ve had in a while.   
I’m greatly grateful that we can co-grandparent as well as we do.  It may have taken us several years to make peace, but we are finally in a good place.  Am looking forward to more joint family gatherings. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment