Sunday, August 4, 2024

Meow Wolf Dallas Texas

 

Logan and I went to Meow wolf!

This blog will be picture overload.  Oh my gosh pinch me to make sure I’m not dreaming.  I had been wanting to go here since last year when they opened.  Finally made it and it was everything I imagined it would be like.  





One of my favorite areas was the room of refrigerator doors. Taking us into a different dimension.  I wish I had taken more pictures of what was in each refrigerator area.  


This was in the camper area.

The sink area of the camper area. 









The dance area. I didn’t attempt to hula hoop because that would have been a hysterical moment for me.  











I think this was located by getting on a elevator either R1pr R 2.. So much to see and lots of interactions. 

This is the beginning of the unreal world.  


We bought the 3D glasses but they wasn’t needed. What I do know is I would like to go back and spend more time.  I would take lots more pictures and do more of the interactive activities.  I would definitely like to see the other Meow Wolfs.  It was so worth the $50.00 ticket price. If you get a chance to go do it you will not be disappointed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment