Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Autumn morning routine



 Morning mindset

I start my mornings with a prayer of gratitude and protection every morning before my feet hit the floor. I I believe this sets the tone for the day. Incorporating in your morning routine when the house is quiet and cold, put on your cozy socks, grab a throw and go to your comfy spot. I’ll bring my Bible and bible journaling book. This way I can reflect and study the Bible beefed the hectic day.  Trying not to be on social media during this time. I feel like phones kill the morning routines for me. I get caught up reading all the post on Facebook and do not get to my Bible journaling. True story. 

Remember your home is your sanctuary this fall! Do little things in the morning to make it inviting, cozy, and comforting all day. Make your bed every morning. Then pick up the dirty clothes and wipe up sinks and counters in the bathroom and kitchen. When you return home after work, it’s clean and sparkling for your nighttime routine.

Make your home, your Haven. Perhaps get a simple morning routine for your fall home like setting a tassel throw blanket over the edge of your sofa before you head to work that way in the evening you can get comfy after being in the cool evening air. Sometimes the little touches in your house makes all the difference. 

Fall Skin Care

It’s important that we nourish our body, mind and soul. Preparing for the fall does include the correct skin care.  During the cold temperatures, my skin gets very dry. I had to remind myself to drink plenty of water and eat hydrating fruits and vegetables to keep with the spirit of the season fall scented facemask.  It might take a few tries to get the right moisturizer for your face. Do not forget using the correct sunscreen as well. I tend to always go with a lot foundation for fall. 

Positive affirmations

Fall is a time for rest and transitions, why not practice affirmations that aligns with the season for example you can recite like the leaves I release what no longer serves me.

Save your affirmations as screensavers, Or write them on sticky notes and place where you can see them. 

Gratitude journal

Seasonal changes can greatly affect our mental health. Riding down what you’re grateful for can help lift your spirits and center your focus on the good things in your life. I tried to write three things that I’m grateful for every day in my planner. Just looking for the small blessings and makes the difference with my mindset. 

A few tips for a morning routine

Make a healthy warm warm breakfast. Warm food is easier to digest.

Fall scented candle, and journal your thoughts

Make a list of what you’re grateful for

Meditate or breathe deeply

Read an inspirational book

Do not forget self-care

Whatever you choose to do make sure that it makes you happy and you’re enjoying what you’re doing. Fall season is a great time to start new routines and new thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment