Saturday, September 28, 2024

Food Truck Championship

 This is the 7th Annual Oklahoma Food Truck Championship.  It is held in Chickasha Oklahoma in the historic downtown.  This year 37 different food trucks will be competing for the $10,000 dollar prize. 

My coworker/friend Mindy went with me.  We had so much fun walking and listening to the DJ.  1pm bands will start playing on the main stage. 

I can’t turn down a  muffuletta sandwich.  It was so good. I thought it was as good as the ones I have enjoyed in New Orleans.  I will keep The Bayou in mind and will frequent it when I can. 

I only bought a half of the muffuletta and it was more than enough for me.  I took this half  home for later.   Their line was very busy.  

How cute is this display?  It was promoting Squatchmoes BBQ.  They are located in Oklahoma City but looks like they go to many different locations in Oklahoma and Kansas

Their set up and display and truck was unique.  As I was doing some research seems like they are closing up for good in October.  What a shame.


Am doing some people watching and listening to some old school music from the DJ.  I absolutely love food trucks.  This was my second year to attend.  You can bet I will show up next year as well. 
Much better of the entire set up without people in the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment