Sunday, September 22, 2024

Fall themed books


As fall officially begins, I’m filled with gratitude for the opportunity to slow down and appreciate the beauty of the season. I can’t wait to embrace the cozy season with open arms! I’m proud of myself for prior terrorizing, self-care, and setting aside time for reading and relaxation. My personalized book list features a mix of romance and mystery and fantasy novels that I can’t wait to dive into, all while, sipping hot tea and snuggled up in my favorite throat. Here’s to embrace the cozy charm of fall and making lasting memories.


* A cup of Autumn ( Silver Falls)  by Melissa Mcclone

* Autumn Nights by Debbie Macomber

* Autumn Skies & Pumpkin Pies ( The Coleman Series) by Katie Winters

* The Pumpkin Spice Cafe 

* Cinnamon roll secrets by Kathleen Suzette

* Candy coated murder by Kathleen Suzette

* Autumn Alibi by Jennifer David Hesse

* Harvest and Hunt (An Autumn Cozy Paranormal) by Eva Belle

* Death by Pumpkin Spice by Alex Erickson


I can’t believe they’re only three months left in 2024. It has been a busy year, as I’ve challenged myself to be more active. Going into fall, I will be ready to unwind and enjoy some books.  During this season, I tend to read physical books instead of e-books. My carefully selected book list reflects my preferences. 

Do you have a favorite book you like to read in fall?  If so please let me know.  What is your favorite genre to read? Would love to hear from you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment