Saturday, September 21, 2024

Who’s ready for fall?

It’s hard to believe we are already in fall season. I have some ideals on how to prepare for autumn. Do you do anything special for the autumn season as far as decorations or food?  I am always looking for seasonal recipes. 


This is a wreath that I redid last weekend. It looks so much better with the new items. This wreath did not take very long to finish.  I am very happy with the way it turned out. So many things to create around fall.

Be sure to spend time outdoors. 
Go for walks enjoy the cooler temperatures and Chris Pere. I’ve heard that being outdoors has proven health benefits, like reducing anxiety and depression. If go for a walk is out of the question just set outdoors and enjoy the weather. I enjoy rotten my penpal letters outside in the mornings.

Get out your seasonal decor
I love the vibrant colors of fall. There is something comforting about fall decor. I enjoy using several pumpkins in my home for decorations, along with fall pictures and leaves. I keep several fall colored throws around the house for when the air is chilly.

Incorporate fall flavors
Full has some amazing smells such as savory and sweet and delicious awaken these memories of fall with sense and flavors we all associate with the season, including:
Apple
Pumpkin
Maple
Cinnamon
Caramel
Enjoy a cup of warm apple cider or bacon apple pie. Make a pumpkin pie or bars. Don’t forget to heat up some spice potpourri And fill your home with seasonal fragrance. Incorporate fall veggies, like brussels sprouts, potatoes, and spinach and two daily meals. Search for some new soup Recipes to try as the weather gets colder.


Warm up your wardrobe

Weather is great for dressing in layers. Get those lightweight jackets, sweaters, and flannels from the closet and put back in rotation. Be sure to have your favorite hats, scarfs, and mittens ready.
These are just a few ideals to bring fall into your home and your life.  To me fall is a time to embrace changes coming our way. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment