Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Day off!

 Today I had off due to Juneteenth.  I had been wanting to clean my Jeep for several weeks.  I called up my middle son and he met me at Marlow at the car wash.  Aaron always does a great job when he cleans my Jeep.  I tried to help but I was getting in his way. 

Aaron doesn’t like his picture being taken at all.  

Am so proud he helped me.  We was at car wash for over a hour.  We did visit afterwords, talked about everything it seemed. 
I stopped at the grocery store and got a cucumber, green pepper and grapes.  Had decided I was making a pasta salad.  Will take it to work the next 2 days.  I put in it zucchini, squash,cucumber, grape tomatoes, cheddar cheese cubes and a can of whole corn.  Salt and pepper as well.  Normally I wouldn’t use squash or zucchini but had it in refrigerator and needed to get it used before it turned bad.  
Afterwards I cleaned kitchen and washed dishes and wiped down countertops.  Then I swept the floor.  Felt like I was being productive today.
I finally finished my letter to Faith so I can get her letter in mail tomorrow. Need to get four letters wrote so I do not get behind on my pen pal letters.  Getting happy mail is something that brings joy to my life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment