Sunday, June 2, 2024

Happy 31st Birthday Brody!

Brody with his cakes.  Thankfully the rain stopped so we could enjoy the rest of the celebration.  The view is great as I enjoy the water. 



Mr. C. And I just enjoying visiting with everyone.  A random picture of us enjoying life. I treasure the photos that we have of us.  There isn’t many that is for sure.

Alisha and Jonathan.  

Savannah with Landon with Addie

The children had fun chasing each other.  Sure wish I had some of their energy.  I don’t think they slowed down the entire time we were at lake. 

Elizabeth and Sabrina with Avery, Landon and Addie


Sabrina with Avery.  
I must admit I really enjoyed the afternoon at Lake Taylor.  Making memories and getting together with others always makes my heart happy.  I am hoping to spend more time at the lake.  Since I do have my fishing license all I will need is my lake permit for the summer.  The lake permit will be $17.00 for a year that covers Mr. C. and me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment