Saturday, June 1, 2024

Farmers Market Chickasha Oklahoma

I had seen the Farmers Market on way to Air show and knew I would stop by on way back home.  First thing I bought was a sourdough jalapeño cheddar bread.  I have seen on YouTube many ladies making sourdough bread. Knew I wanted to try it.  



This nice lady and her daughter had a cute booth.  Her daughter is in 4h and had several projects that she made and was selling. Mom offered classes in making sourdough bread.  Wouldn’t that be a fun girls day?  Although most of my friends are not interested in this lifestyle. 

Next time I plan on buying the homemade buns.  They looked really good. Although I don’t think Mr. C. will like them as much as I will. 

Fresh vegetables aplenty.  Was a bit sad that tomatoes aren’t ready yet.  I was planning on buying a few to make tacos tonight.  There went that plan. Instead I am going to ALDIs and picking up deli meat turkey and Ham.  Will grab a couple of different sliced cheeses,  am going to make us sandwiches using the sourdough bread. 

I could tell many vendors had left by the time I arrived. For some reason I feel like I have to buy from each vendor.  Not sure why I feel guilty if I don’t, does anyone else feel the same? 

My goodies I bought was a car freshener, a bee book mark, plum jelly and sourdough jalapeño cheddar sandwich loaf, zucchini’s and yellow squash. So bought from four different vendors.  Must remember to take cash as several vendors do not cards.  Thankfully I had enough cash for my bread and bookmark.
 
Today was great and I enjoyed my adventures.  Felt good to be out and making memories.  Am telling you this is the season I am going to be exploring.  I might be going on a budget but still having fun living life.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment