Thursday, June 13, 2024

Vacation over and back to real life

 Unpacking from a trip is such a downer.  We did unpack the Jeep last night.put away most everything.  Then this morning finished with all the small items.  Found all my small souvenir items and realized I should have bought more.  For me that always seems to be how it goes.  I bought a bright pink T-shirt and can’t wait to wear it. 


My bottle of wine from Girls Gone Wine.  The Beavers Bend is the name of the wine I bought. 
Anyways back to unpacking it’s always a little sad to return back to real life. 
It felt like we took way too  much stuff especially when we are having to put everything away.  
 We had a full washer once we unpacked our suitcases.  Had quite a bit of groceries that Brody needs to come pick as well. Got our fishing poles, tackle boxes and chairs back into the shop.  I think the only things left in Jeep is a case of water and some trash from the four hour road trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment