Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Girls Gone Wine Day 3 part 3

Everyone talks about Girl Gone Wine.  I absolutely knew this was on my to do list.  Savannah and I went over after we had a late lunch at Mountain Fork Brewery.  The guys took the boys back to cabin.


We did the free wine tasting.  We tried 9 different wines. My favorite was the Beavers Bend. It was a peach-apricot white wine blend. I have always been more of a white wine drinker on the sweet side.

Was surprised that the wine prices were not expensive.  They even have a bottle of wine that that donate $7.00 from each sale to a scholarship fund. 

Just a few pictures of their large gift shop.  They had so much to see in their shop.  


Loved all the lotions, soaps and beauty products. 

Savannah and I needed a picture of our visit to Girls Gone Wild.  The outside patio is pretty awesome.  I definitely can see making this a highlight of a girls only trip.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment