Sunday, June 9, 2024

1st day at Broken Bow

 We are on the road to Broken Bow at 9:30 am.  It’s a four hour drive down there.  I’m kinda regretting telling Mr.C. I would do all the driving.  Once we got to Broken Bow we stopped at Pruetts grocery store and got our groceries. We spent a total of $315.00 for 4 days.  We do plan on eating out mostly.  

We followed Savannah, Brody and Lane and Landon and so I didn’t have to navigate the trip. Even though I did have the map pulled up.  Told Mr. C.  that it made me feel more secure know twist and turns coming up, so I’m not blindsided. 

The grocery store was quite expensive to say the least.  The layout was tricky to figure out.  Savannah and I both agreed the fruits and vegetables looked very appealing.  Our local small town fruit selection is pitiful compared to this grocery store. 

We absolutely love our cabin.  It’s very clean and has everything you would need.  Was glad to see the crockpot just in case we want to put something on for dinner while we are exploring.  I know tonight we are going to eat Greatful Head pizza.  I am really looking forward to eating here. Have heard it is so good.

Here we are packed up to go on vacation.  Mr. C. Says I packed way too much.  I told him that I didn’t pack as much as I wanted.  We are planning on fishing tomorrow.  Can you spot my pink and purple tackle box? Mr. C. And I both have new fishing poles and reels.  Hopefully they will bring us good luck. 

See the blue small bag?  It’s my drinks and snacks.  Is a road trip complete until you have drinks, sweets and something salty?  Am not sure if we will use the Yeti or not but I brought if we wanted to use it during fishing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment