Monday, June 10, 2024

Day 2 Broken Bow part 2

I had heard that the Blue Rooster for quite awhile.  Was happy to be able to give the food a try. 

The outside decorations are very cute.  So I knew we were at the correct place.  

A Quick Look at the menu’s.  


Brody got a Bloody Mary. It looked very good.  

Would you believe I forgot once again to take pictures of the food.  We went with 2 pounds of catfish, fries and fried okra. It also came with hush puppies.  

Here’s my tray of food.  Liked the convenience of the paper trays, did not have silverware either.  Simple way of serving everyone.  Would say also inexpensive  on overhead expenses. 

Brody ordered the appetizer of fried jalapenos and fried pickles.  I especially enjoyed the appetizer.

Brody, Lane, Landon and Savannah enjoying their meal.

The upstairs was cool. Something for everyone to do.  My favorite was the pac man game.  That was one of my favorite arcade games back in my younger days.  Will admit I wasn’t very good playing it today.  

Lane and Grampa playing with the games upstairs.  I might be wrong but I think Lane was the winner.😂

Brody grilled out for us. It was so darn good. One of the best steaks I have had in ages.  Normally I need steak sauce, not with this steak.  Food is always better with family members.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment