Thursday, June 13, 2024

Let’s go fishing!

Why is it I always see a snake or two here at Lake Taylor?  Mr. C. Says there are many snakes out here. Some not poisonous and many that are very dangerous.  Like so many others all snakes are scary to me.  I will not mess with a snake ever. 

This was a good spot for me to cast out my line.  If you’ve been following my blog I also have a pink and purple fishing pole.  This is the new pole and reel my sweet husband bought for me. 

So glad the wind is moving while we are at the lake.  


Mr. C. Caught a large small mouth bass.  He did release it back into the lake. I didn’t have any luck catching a fish today.  Lots of season left to catch the “big” one.  Am looking forward to us being more active outside this summer. 
Just remember a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment