Saturday, June 22, 2024

Shelves from Temu

I seen these cute shelves on Temu for a good price so bought two of them.  Wasn’t expecting that we would have to assemble them. At work I like to change out how my cubicle looks every couple of months.   I definitely decorate for major holidays.

Mr. C.  isn’t happy with putting this inexpensive shelf together.   Trust me when I say save yourself the hassle and buy shelves already put together.  It wasn’t fun trying to figure out how the pieces went.  Finally the mister got both of them completed.  Was a long hour of figuring out the pieces of the shelves.

This will be perfect for some of my pens, markers, colored pencils and highlighters.  Then I can see what I have instead of going thru different things trying to find what I need.  Should make my life easier.  
If I need any more shelves they will be brought put together.  No matter what, we are definitely not ones who look at pictures and put something together.  Especially when directions have little or no words.  Just save yourself the aggravation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment