Saturday, July 12, 2014

Using Coupons

I haven't clipped coupons on a regular basis in many years.  So I have been trying to use coupons lately.  At first I looked at it like a job, spent hours looking at ads and cutting out the coupons.  With that being said I only did it a couple of times in May and thought uugh I really don't enjoy doing this very much!

Saturday I had gone over to Lawton and had a few coupons with me and went into Walgreens.  I decided to treat couponing as a game to win money.  You know I was thinking can I save money and enjoy clipping coupons at the same time? The answer is yes!! 

Most of ya know I am NOT up to date on technology.. I actually figured out how to upload online coupons to my Walgreen card.  AMAZING!!  Had no ideal it was so super easy to do.  Although next time I will make sure to write down the coupon I uploaded to the card...lol 
That would have helped me a lot if I had done that simple task.  Once in the store I had no ideal what coupons I had available.

I ended up buying $47.42 worth of stuff for only $30.74.  My goal is to get better each time I shop with coupons.  I actually had a savings of 37%..not to bad at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment