Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February is here

Seems like last month went by in a blur.  Time is getting away from me.  I really think I need to cut back on the amount of time I am on Facebook.  I also play way too much FORGE of EMPIRE.  I so need to get back to crafting and being more social.  I would love to know how everyone balances out their daily schedules.  It's not like I have much free time but I need to be more pro active with the time I have.  

With this being February it's our busy time at the flower shop.  Will be working overtime until February 15th.  Guess I had better pull on my big girl panties and get busy. We are working on our school specials and I need approximately 100 made up.  Yikes!!  It is going to be long days and nights.  

The valentines orders are rolling in and I'm hoping this will be a bigger event this year.  This is a holiday for everyone. Love is in the air.   We also have homecomings and girls are starting to come in and pick up their dresses.  That always seems to be right smack in the middle class of us getting ready for valentines.  But we are grateful for the business. We sell a lot of  dresses.  We go to Market at Dallas Texas and buy just one of a kind dresses.  So no worries of two girls wearing the same dress from out store.  A lot of girls would rather go to Oklahoma City and pay triple for the same dress that we have.  Can we say spoilt?   

This month is going to be filled with long hours.  I'm geared up and ready to go! 
  Welcome February! 







No comments:

Post a Comment