Thursday, April 1, 2021

Budget workbook

This budget workbook looks fairly easy for me to keep updated. 






I really like the layout of this workbook.  I really am working on my budget each paycheck.  I know I spend way to much money on eating out and at the Dollar Tree.  I have to start saving money for our Honeymoon to Branson Missouri. 
Figured this workbook would give me a visual on where my money is going every single day.  I am a spender.  As I get older I do think about retiring all the time.  At this point I do not have one red cent put away for my future.  I am fully aware that one day like is great and the next it will throw a curve ball.  I am going to be working on a $1000.00 emergency fund.  
Any tips or tricks on how to get smarter about money?  I will take any and help on how to save money for my long term goals.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment