Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Fall porch decorations

I am enjoying the fall decorations. I let Kyndall Mae pick out the little pumpkins and the small mum.  Then her mom Mellissa bought me the big mum and big pumpkin.  I do need to find 2 pretty pots for the mums.  
Am looking forward to this weekend.  Kyndall and I are going to a local fall fest and then to my ex sister in law's wedding that evening.  I am so excited to go and see her and my two nieces. Am sure her wedding is going to be gorgous.  She is going with a western theme.  She loves her horses and living out in the country. 
Do you have any fall events coming up? I know I want to go to a local pumpkin patch and take the smalls. Clifford and Kyndall would enjoy it very much.  My favorite part is always the hay ride. 
We are also planning on a family trip to OKC ZOO. Would love to have all my kids and grandkids go and enjoy the day. We would take a picnic lunch and snacks.  I would take a lot of pictures!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment