Friday, March 3, 2023

Snacks for grandkids

Snacks are so important to have at nana and papa’s house.  We were out of so many foods.   So went on lunch hour to buy a few items to get us thru the weekend.  I laughed at myself as I was grabbing what I knew we needed for the kids.  Because I felt like my inner fat kid was high fiving at all the sugar and carbs in this cart.  Although the zero coke is for me for the weekend. I am not sure if I will like the flavor but will give it a try.  If I find I don’t like it I will leave in our break room.  So it doesn’t go to waste.

I also picked up 127 photos I had printed.  Am needing to work on deleting photos off my phone.  Then start putting the photos in a photo album.  I love photos.   Normally when I take the pictures home I throw them in a drawer with other pictures and phot books.  So this batch is going into a photo book for Luther. 
Today has been a long uneventful day.  Will be picking up,Kyndall after work.  Blake and Jessica are going to a concert.  They currently have guardianship of Kyndall.  Which as soon as Mellisa gets on her feet Kyndall will go back to momma.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment