Sunday, May 30, 2021

Getting back to Nature (fishing day)

Sitting in my chair watching my pole. The wind is slightly blowing and the temperature is perfect on this beautiful Sunday. 

It is really peaceful today not many people at our local lake.  Lake Taylor is only a few miles from us. Watching the small waves has been good to my soul.  Watching the birds, bugs and snakes was interesting as well.  

My tackle box is the best!  I so need to go find some more pretty tackle.  I would prefer to have all pink and purple tackle but that just isn't possible.  I can tell my hubbie  has been helping himself to some of my items. Which I don't mind as I do not go fishing very often.  Not sure my annual fishing license is being used as much as it should.  I really thought we would go together more often.  
Today was a perfect day for us.  Sometimes just getting back to nature is exactly what one needs.  I know I certainly stay inside way too much.  Where as Luther enjoys being outside a lot. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment