Sunday, March 26, 2017

El~Paso Texas


This is on the Mexico side.. Has  a restaurant in it. One day I may brave it and head over there to check it out! Just thought it was something cool to see. 


Went to the local swapmeet had some very interesting items.  Wish I had bought some pottery back with me for my rock garden. 

We are going to do the Wyler aerial Tramway

Stacy and Aunt Kathy


Stacy and Rick and Aunt Kathy


A old version of the aerial tramway.

Pictures from the top

Looking over into Mexico

Headed home! 

For a fast and furious trip we did manage to see and do several cool things.  I had never been to El~Paso before this trip.  Sparked a interest that makes me want to plan a return trip very soon.  Hated leaving my brother and Rick.  Stacy has no ideal how many tears I have cried for him the last many years.  Hope he gets well on so many different levels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment