Saturday, March 11, 2017

Trip to Magnolia Market

Magnolia Market
We finally made it here! I am super excited!!
Our drive is about 5 hours with Traffic. 


Can you tell I am so glad to be here finally!

Fixing to get in line to go check out the retail store of goodies. I really like the farmhouse items that Joanna uses in her houses.  Checking out the selection in the retail store was great.  Lot's of people to wade thru but I made it happen. 

 
Me Kathy and Janet

Love this ole car! Very nice touch to Magnolia Market



 
Janet and Kathy



Me doing my usual selfie



 
I have no ideal how many miles we drove but it was worth every single one!

 
Found Harp Design Co!!

 
Picked up a few souvenirs of the trip.  I had to purchase a T~shirt with Magnolia Market logo on it!

My two cupcakes!  They weren't really what I expected.  To me they were more muffin consistency with lots of icing.  I did eat the chocolate one but gave the vanilla one away. 

I felt like the entire property is family friendly.  In the yard many things for anyone to do.  Such as hula hoops, balls and corn hole.  Loved the big ole swing set they have as well.  I do believe more adults were swinging than kiddo's. 



The Market was filled with Joanna's industrial~farmhouse style. 

 
I am a tote bag kind of gal!

Janet

Kathy
Magnolia Market offers visitors and experience and it's free!  I have been a fan of HGTV for many years!  One of my favorite shows is Fixer Upper.  There are so many reasons I like the show.  Joanna and Chip have a great thing going.  I love how Joanna Gaines uses the farmhouse style. 
My Aunt Kathy and Janet and I went to Waco for the weekend.  It was a girls weekend out.  Probably one of the best trips I have taken in a very long time. 
While in Waco we drove around and found several houses that were featured on the show.  One of my favorites is this shotgun house.  Have heard that they are now renting it out to visitors. 
If you haven't been to Magnolia Market make plans and go!  I had a marvelous time!!






No comments:

Post a Comment