Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Life is good!

Hello Everyone!  I know I haven't blogged about my vacation yet.  I have been busy since getting back home.  Mr. C. and I decided  that I would NOT return to the flower shop.  For several reasons but the biggest one would be so I can be home and help him when he doesn't feel his best.  As you may be aware he is disabled.   This has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders.  Seems as if every day flies by for me.  I am getting many things decluttered.  Which is a great thing for us!  Mr. C. is a minimalist where I tend to be a pack rat.  
Free stock photo of light, house, table, luxury

This is what Mr. C would love!!

Black Wooden Round Stool

I like lots of stuff!! No joke!!!!Would love a room like this one!  Maybe one day. Do you like lots of random items in the house?

So needless to say I am enjoying the break from work but yet am working hard on our house.

I promise to come back and fill in about my trip/cruise.  I do not have my pictures backed up yet and so I will get all that done soon.  I took lots of pictures while I was on the cruise this year.  I had a great time that is for sure.



beverage, caffeine, coffee
I have been busy writing pen pal letters!! I have sent off around 15 pieces of mail the last several days. Sure have been missing my pen pal letters, swaps and journals and packages I use to get on a regular basis.   Hopefully I can get more wrote and sent by this weekend.  I am currently working on 2 journals, a snowman swap and a tea swap.  Love being on swap bot.com and a Facebook group
snailmailRus.   I have always enjoyed my penpals.


caffeine, coffee, cup
Love to have a good hot drink when writing my penpal letters.  I prefer hot tea or hot chocolate.  But in a pinch flavored coffee will work.

Take care my friends!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment