Saturday, November 25, 2017

Buying online fail

Bath and Body Works

 
Yikes!!! 
I was so excited to have my box of Bath and Body Works delivered on a Saturday.  I get my package in the house and I open it and this is how it came.  I’m not happy at all.  So I call customer service and the lady says sorry for your leak wipe it off.  I’m like no you don’t understand this is more than a leak it exploded.  She says I will replace the damaged one. I say to her can I send this back to you and you send me a new box. Her reply is no unless you want to pay cost of shipping.  Needless to say I’m very disappointed with her.  Trying not to be rude I again try telling her how bad this box looks and really she could care less.  Do I then tell her OK here is what I’m going to do.. I will go to social media.  Wasn’t joking with her.  So yes went to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.  I left bad reviews on Bath and Body Facebook page.  Then I left a comment about beware of buying online and left pictures.   Someone messaged me and asked me to explain what happened and so I did as well as added more photos of my box.  Then spent time cleaning up my items.  Which truthfully didn’t take long but they were gifts for Christmas.   Then by Tuesday I do get a message telling me they would send new box not including the one she was sending.  I offered to send back the first box but they didn’t want it.   
So if I hadn’t went to social media I would have just had to settle for my messy box.  I know in the grand scheme of things I probably shouldn’t have been so upset about a messed up box.  Maybe  I shouldn’t have left a bad review. I really don’t know but am proud that #Bathandbodyworks took care of me.  I did go back and left a better review.  


No comments:

Post a Comment