Sunday, March 18, 2018

Egg & Hashbrown casserole

A perfect Sunday morning.  Am cooking a egg and hash brown casserole.  It is very easy to make with ingredients you should have on hand.  As many of you know I’m all about casseroles.  So this recipe is perfect for my family.

Egg and Hash Brown Casserole

Prep time   15 minutes
Cook time  45 minutes
Total time   1 hour

Ingredients
     1/2 lb breakfast sausage (or you can use a combination of ham, bacon and breakfast sausage).

      Chopped veggies (optional) I used onion and green peppers.

       12 eggs ( today I only had 6 eggs)  so went with what I had.

        1 cup Milk
       
        1 package of frozen hash browns.

        1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded). Sometimes I use Mexican cheese.

        Salt and pepper to taste

Directions
     
       Brown breakfast sausage.  
       In a bowl, beat eggs and milk.  Stir in all other ingredients.  Put in a greased
        9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 45~55 minutes or until well set.  Make sure the middle
        of casserole is done.  Serve topped with Salsa and addition cheese.



This makes leftovers at my house.  Which is always a bonus.  I’m always looking for easy and quick
recipes.   Some are hits and others are misses.  This one is always a hit.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  I really appreciate you taking time to check me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment