Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tasty Tuesday

Items I sent my Partner

I belong to the Facebook group SnailmailersRus.  Love this very active group!  I especially enjoy doing the recipe tags.  This is the items I am sending my Partner Marcia.  As you can tell I am enclosing some Watermelon seeds.  Am sure your wondering why I enclose the watermelon seeds.  The reason is because Rush Springs is known as The Watermelon Capital of the World.  
So when sending out my recipes I try to enclose at least one watermelon recipe as well.  Just adding a little touch is how I like to row.  If I have time I always enjoy decorating my envelope as well.  I am all about happy mail.
So if you enjoy pen pals you should hope over to the Facebook group and check us out.  You will not be disappointed.   The admins for the group stay on top of everything.  They do one heck of a job with 4k in the group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment