Sunday, February 3, 2019

Aaron"s house

Aaron and Michelle's room  just a little of the room.

This shelve will be painted in Angel's colors for her room.

Kitchen view. 

Living room 


Wesley's room

The hallway

They got the new tub in but still need toilet and sink.

Out with this mess. Michelle wants a pedestal sink. 

Kitchen area. They are unsure about the paint choice so that may change. 

My son Aaron and Michelle house they bought.  Aaron is doing a total remodel on it on a budget.  These are the pictures I took today.  I can't wait to see the finished house.  
I plan on buying a few new items for them.  I know that Michelle wants some stand up lamps for their bedroom and Living room.  So I need to get busy and find some that we both like.  I do know that she likes the black base better.  
I also plan on buying some new blinds and kitchen items for them.  
I am so excited for them!! Lots of hard work going into their house.  I love that Aaron has bought them a starter home.  Way to go Aaron and Michelle!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment