Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

I can't believe it is Valentine's Day already.  I gave Mr.C his valentine gifts last night.  He isn't one who likes or accepts gifts easy.  I am wanting him to take me to Interurban for dinner this weekend.
I like flowers but would rather have time with him.

What is your normal for Valentine's Day?  This is my second year of NOT working at the flower shop.  Which is bittersweet but yet I am looking forward to my future. 

"I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved."
                                   ---George Eliot----

"Life is a flower of which love is the honey."
                           ---Victor Hugo---
"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."
                      ----Nicholas Sparks----

Quotes are something I have always enjoyed reading.

I hope everyone has a great day today.  Be sure and find your love ones and give them a hug and tell them you love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment