Friday, November 4, 2022

Headed to Galveston Texas

Aaron and I excited to be leaving on vacation. 

It’s Lonestar Biker weekend!  One year I plan on just spending the weekend as a attendee for the rally. My   BFF Cherrie and I talked about it for several years. We just need to make it a reality. So yes this is on my bucket list.  It’s about time for me to updat y bucket list as it has been many years since I made my last one.  Several items on my last list are no longer as important as I once thought.
For me going on a road trip is always exciting. I have always loved going to Galveston Texas.  There is no way I could even tell you how many trips I have made to Galveston.  It will be forever my favorite get away.  It’s comfortable to me.  Do you have a favorite place to escape to every so often? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment