Saturday, October 27, 2018

Trip to Ardmore Oklahoma

Aunt Kathy and I ate at a cute Chinese place in the mall.  It was a buffet and was good. 

Hobby Lobby to get a few items for the baby shower.  It is coming up November 3rd, 2018.  I love to check out Hobby Lobby every single time I get to Ardmore. They always seem to have some different items than the HL at Lawton Okla.  Today the focus was on anything I could use for the baby shower.  Of course I still checked out seasonal items as well. 
The main reason I went to Ardmore was to clean Aunt Kathy's house.  I got to her house about 11am and worked about 4 hours.  Once we got her house finished that is when we went into Ardmore. I didn't realize she wasn't feeling well.  
The trip to Ardmore was successful.  I did manage to find the things to make centerpieces for baby shower.  Now to get home to make my creations! 


No comments:

Post a Comment