Friday, March 20, 2020

Wine anyone?

I am prepared to be quarantined!  I am a collector of wine apparently.  It has been my tradition to pick up a bottle on road trips with Aunt Kathy.  Just for the record I'm not a huge wine drinker at all.  I would rather have a crown and coke.   
Although I do believe  that the liquor stores will stay open during this global pandemic.  
We were caught off guard by everyone buying toilet paper.  WHY? But there is no e to be found in the stores.  We have been buying a package if we find it.    At this point I would rather have food than toilet paper.  Walmart is totally out of food.  I ne er thought I would see this day.  I remember my moms talking about shelves being empty.  WoW it sure came about.  I've read so many post apoloptic books but never in my life time did I think it would happen.  
This is a huge wakeup for us.  We need to be prepared.  If things get back to normal I plan on having a two week working pantry.  I do not want to worry about food or lack of food ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment