Saturday, March 14, 2020

Empty Shelves


Seeing these empty shelves is scary.  
No toilet paper to be found anywhere.  What the heck is going on with everyone mass buying ass wipe?  I am grateful we have a package that we bought last week.  We can make that stretch till I can buy another package.  I’m trying not to freak out over here in small town Oklahoma.  
I am not sure about this Covid 19 but it seems that is all we are hearing on news.  Should I be very afraid of this virus?  What if I carry it in to Mr. C?  He isn’t in the best health and only had 1 1/2 lung.   His health is to fragile to fight something this devastating.  
Then I remember that God is in control.  I will pray and pray for peace and that this virus goes away soon.   God doesn’t give us more than we can handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment