Sunday, June 7, 2020

Brody’s Birthday


Birthday parties are so much fun! Brody turns 27 years old! Not having a large party but we are looking forward to celebrating.  We are being very cautious since the Covid 19.  Elizabeth and Charles  ( his mom and her friend) Alisha and Jonathan,  Ben and Sabrina and their son. Jackie came as well.   Of course Luther and I.  

Cake table turned out cute.  I went with red and black color theme. Was going with a whiskey and gun theme.  I bought a couple of  metal signs about guns.  Brody got a kick out of them.  I wanted decorations to be something he would enjoy. 
Whiskey bouquet 
Made a cool whiskey bouquet  using the miniature bottles.  I bought the beer mug and black rocks and bling ribbon from Dollar Tree.   I do believe Brody thought this was awesome!!




Beer cake 
Made his beer cake using a 18 case of Keystone beer.  Used ribbon and bows from Dollar Tree.  Then topped it with 1800 Tequila.  Then used a balloon as well.   Turned out better than I imagined. 
We grilled out had steaks, hamburgers, hot links, smoked sausage.  We also had potato salad, baked beans, jalapeño poppers, corn on the cob and pasta salad.  


No comments:

Post a Comment