Friday, October 31, 2014

Image result for fall images 

Fall is here! Am enjoying watching the leaves change colors.  I have always wanted to do the
Talimena National Scenic Byway to check out the great views.  Wish Mr.C. was into road trips just to enjoy the scenic view.  Yes this is on my bucket list!! I know to get there it is like a 5 hour trip one way.  So really I think it would be best if you stayed the night somewhere.  I hate to drive home in the dark super tired.  Better to be safe than sorry. 

Image result for fall images

I love fall time!! Can you tell? lol   I still haven't decorated for the fall at my house.  But we did manage to get store decorated which is more important.  So by the time I get home forget about me walking out to the shop finding the totes and dragging them into the house..This girl is to tired at that point.  What I really need is to have a personal decorator! Wouldn't that be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment