Sunday, June 27, 2021

OKC Zoo Day

Mae Mae posing for picture for grampy since he couldn't come with us. I hadn't been to the zoo in years.  They have changed everything about the zoo.  I picked up a map but couldn't get it figured out.. Silly me!  I must say I was very impressed with all the changes.  I do know we didn't see everything, but we just ran out of time.  

Mellissa and Kyndall.  Baby girl's eyes light up with joy looking at all the animals and birds. 

Here Mae Mae is waving and talking to the birds. So very cute.
Loved watching her expressions with the animals.


We really enjoyed the Giraffe feeding. Liked how close we was to them. Nothing like being up front with these beauty majestic animals. 

Then the famous selfie from me. It wasn't as hot as I thought it was going to be.  Had a slight overcast off and on during the day.  Which helped this grandma a lot!! 

Now I must make plans to take Aaron's family to the zoo soon! I know Clifford will get a huge kick out of it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment